- So far 95 and 32 students of the Institute qualified in 10th and 12th NIOS Board exams respectively. Class 12th was started only in 2009.
- Facilitated joining of 15 students in higher studies courses such as B.A. in Applied Sign Language (IGNOU), BCA, etc
- Enabled employment of 70 ex-students in various govt./private agencies as follows:
(1) 02 in central govt. service
(2) 20 in state govt. service
(3) 03 in Tanishq
(4) 25 with Titan Industries, Dehradun
(5) 06 girls who have undergone vocational training in beauty culture have been employed in various local beauty salons.
(6) 06 students employed in private firms
- (7) Self employed – 07
- As State Resource Centre from 2005 to Sept 2010, conducted 201 outreach camps in various parts of the state in which a total number of persons screened for hearing loss was 9126. 2285 hearing aids of various types were distributed among the personnel found with hearing impairment. 12 training programs were conducted for the field workers
- In addition to the above 3859 persons have been screened in house at the Institute
- Approx. 500 students from other local schools were also screened in their respective premises .
- Psychological assessments conducted for 600 persons till date, in addition to the Institutes students.
- One two year B.Ed. SE-HI program for 40 students already completed. One more is in progress. In addition one PGPD SEHI program for 33 trainees has been successfully completed.
- Number of other persons trained by the Institute staff is as follows:
(1) Asha and anganbadi workers – 50
(2) Supervisors and health workers – 250